Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dog petting tour of Beijing

Dogs are awesome, and Beijing is full of wonderful, loving canines. I think I have petted every dog I've seen since I arrived. I let them sniff my hand before it reaches back to rub their ears and pat their heads. They love it. It softens the hearts of their owners too, and they talk to me when they see I'm friendly towards their dogs. I love all the dogs, but the one above won first prize in my heart. She's got a sweet face like Mimi does. They are both Pekingese.
 Love.
 Love.
Love. This Mimi lookalike wanted to take a nap, using my hand for its pillow. Pekingese are native to Peking/Beijing, so I'm in the Pekingese motherland right now.
Sweet.
 Pekingese cutie! (My dad thinks this dog looks like it belongs to Yoda or Jabba the Hut; he does not think it is too cute. Haha! Certainly not "Mimi-cute!")
Itchy cute.

No comments: