Friday, July 25, 2014

Mimi lovers rejoice!

My mom thought Mimi looked old and sickly in the last photo I posted of her, so I decided I better post some "healthy" Mimi photos. You know, photos of her on the trampoline (my bed) playing with her toys (my shoes).
 That's not a blurry photo, that's a dog tearing around on her trampoline.
She just had a bath, so she's sporting the unkempt wet hair look. It's hard to keep her hair trimmed. She's taking a breather.
Looking innocent … looking away from the camera (like my mom does when SHE sees a camera).
 Look at sweet Mimi, all innocent and elegant.
Ah, the terror has returned to her eyes. Time for round two!

Sorry I've been off the blog for a week. Life just gets busy. I'm at the airport in Shanghai waiting to fly to Thailand. We've had a three-hour delay so far. Take care!

No comments: