Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'd like to return to normal, please

This is what the sun looked like about the last time I saw it ... a few weeks ago ... shining on my apartment building.

But the sun hasn't been out for quite awhile now. It has been cloudy and rainy, as you can see in my last post.

Incessant rain means my psychotic dog keeps me awake at night with her whining, thudding heart palpitations, and panting breath. I have to get out of bed, move to the living room and sleep on the sofa to calm her down. I wish she would go to the living room without me, but she won't.

(I thought sleeping on the sofa was for married couples, when one of them got in trouble with the other. How demeaning that I'm not even married and I still have to sleep on the sofa to keep the peace in the household! Good grief.)

I'm tired. I haven't had a good night's rest all week. She needs a doggy exorcism. (Kidding.) This must be how new parents feel when they complain about lack of sleep.

Okay, I'll stop talking about my dog for a little while now, since I know some of you couldn't care less about my beloved pooch. I hope she doesn't do anything really cute and clever in the next day or two though or you will just have to miss out on it.

No comments: