Sunday, June 22, 2014

The beach at Repulse Bay, Hong Kong

Here are photos of what is perhaps my favorite beach in the world, the beach at Repulse Bay on the south side of Hong Kong Island (odd name for such a beautiful place). Of course Tasmania and Hawaii have some awesome beaches too, but I think there's something wonderful and mysterious about a beach along the South China Sea.

On a Thursday morning when thunderstorms are in the forecast, it was not crowded at all.




This last photo was taken from inside a speeding double-decker bus hugging the side of a mountain!

By the time you see this post, I should be back at my own place with my snuggly Pekingese, Lord willing. But I am not finished showing you around Hong Kong, so I will continue to post more about Hong Kong in the next few days. 

No comments: