Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's south of some border

Hola. I just had lunch at Miguel's Cafe in Chiang Mai. I described it to my parents as better Mexican food than Dallas has, but not quite as good as Ben's Spanish Inn in Pecos had. That means Miguel's is really quite a wonderful place with delicious food. It's cheap too. I had a taco salad.
Maybe it seems odd that Thailand would have good Mexican food. Once I found authentic Mexican food in Calgary. I guess it is not the location, but the skill of the chef that makes the difference.

By the way, if the top photo has a green tint, it is because I was sitting in the outdoor patio and it had a green plastic roof. I tried to change the tint of the photo so the taco shell would look less green, and now it just looks odd in other ways.

Adios for now!

No comments: