Monday, December 16, 2013

Here I come!

Flowers grow against a crumbling wall at the village near my apartment complex.
I didn't mean to go a whole week without a blog post. I was given a ton of work to do after my meeting in Taiwan, and in order to have a work-free vacation, I had to work about double the number of hours (or more) this past week. Not only did I not have time to post anything, unless you want to hear about me sitting at my desk, there was not much to write about (except my mom's successful surgery last Wednesday)!

I leave in three hours to start my vacation. Please pray for our gracious God to grant me traveling mercies and good connections. Ask Him to take good care of my dog while I am gone too (I have a live-in sitter staying with her, but God is the real caregiver of us all). 

Texas, ready or not (and I know you're not), here I come!

No comments: