Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Picnic

I had a picnic with some of my friends at a public park back in July. It was right when the heat wave was starting. Still, most didn't wear shorts. Some observations: (1) the young woman above wore white to sit on the grass. Fortunately I had something for her to sit on. (2) iPads may be important picnic gear; I would have thought a sandwich was more fitting, but no one seemed concerned about eating at this picnic (Subway sandwich, across the street, finally got their business.)
The guy on the left is 33; the guy on the right is 22 and just graduated from college. These are very fine young people that I am fortunate to know.
This pretty girl is well educated and beautiful; like many in China, she's in her late 20s and can't find a suitable husband.
 This guy is a character, the life of the party.

Someone at the picnic had to ruin the dark hair/dark eyes theme. She ruins it EVERY TIME.     :-)

No comments: