Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Separated at birth

I'm seeing a similarity here. Is it just me?

One of the above photos is of one of my brothers. In fact, it is his Facebook photo, although I'm not sure that anyone who has never gone on a hunting trip with him before would recognize him in this photo. Perhaps he did that on purpose to maintain his incognito status. (Or maybe he's hoping to be an extra on Duck Dynasty. That would be fun. 'Cause that's a show you need to watch. I fear the beard is way too short for that show though. Thank goodness.) Anyway, the EARS on these two makes for such an uncanny resemblance that I couldn't pass commenting on it. 

If I spot a Chinese false deity that looks like YOU, dear reader, I'll be sure and let you know. So far this is the only resemblance I am aware of.

P.S. This photo was already public. I would not use a photo in this manner if it wasn't.

No comments: