Monday, February 11, 2013

Inquiring minds....

Here are the answers to two questions I received recently?

1. Is your house really not insulated?

Really not. The homes here are made from concrete. The walls are not made of wood and dry wall. You can't put insulation inside solid concrete. 

2. Do people buy pet snakes for the "Year of the Snake," in the same way that they buy pet rabbits for the "Year of the Rabbit" and pet dogs for the "Year of the Dog?"

Oh good gracious, I hadn't thought of this, but let's hope not! Thank goodness some of their zodiac symbols are mythical creatures, and hopefully the fact that last year was "Year of the Dragon" has gotten people out of the habit of getting zodiac pets.

Do you have a question? Please feel free to leave it on a comment. (I screen all comments before posting, and won't make a comment public if you don't want me to; just mention this in the comment itself. Alternately, if you know my e-mail address you can write me an e-mail. Lots of people do that.)

No comments: