Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Weathering a storm

I'm sick with bronchitis. I must have never had it before, because I've never heard weird noises coming from my lungs before. I'll tell you more about it later, but suffice it to say that it has stopped my regular life since it came along last Friday. There's no cooking going on at my place this week, so the Meems and I are just eating whatever packaged food we can find. Mimi picked up some tortilla chips and ate about seven of them this afternoon. I'm considering heating a burrito in the microwave for Thanskgiving dinner. I know! I was so excited to see that the import grocery store had some, otherwise I'd have to eat something boring like cereal.

(I was invited to a gathering of American friends, but the only place I am fit to go to in this condition is the doctor's office.) 

It's also cold and raining non-stop, great weather for bronchitis. Mimi and I are couch potatoes, having a NCIS marathon.

I would really appreciate your prayers, because I need this lung problem to go away soon. I've got things to do, places to go, people to see!

No comments: