Tuesday, March 04, 2014

A few local hangouts

Here are a few places I frequent around town (usually via my motorbike, pictured above).
This is the Japanese grocery store I go to when I want to buy meat. They have really good meat. They also have good eggs, avocados and lettuce, all of which are hard to find in other parts of town. (As a reminder, I do not live in Japan. It is a store owned and operated by Japanese people though.) The store is not much bigger than a 7-11. By e-bike it takes me about 20-30 minutes to get there one way.
Not far from the Japanese grocery store is this large two-story Starbucks. I used to live on the same block as both the store and this S-bux.
This is a Tex-Mex restaurant that is serving a lunch buffet. This is on the far side of town from the Japanese store. Good food, good atmosphere.
Pappa John's pizza had this design on their restaurants during Christmas season. There are many Pappa John's where I live.

I'll post more hangouts at a later date.

No comments: