Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Slow Cooker

I recently bought a slow cooker. (I can't call it a Crockpot, because that's a name brand, and not the name brand for the one I bought.) I pretty much know how to make one thing in it -- a big chunk of meat with carrots, potatoes and onions. I did make barbeque pork once though, with barbeque sauce made from scratch.


The Internet has a gazillion recipes, but I never know which ones are really good. So, if any of you out there have any slow cooker recipes that are tried and true, and you'd be willing to share with the rest of us, click on "comments" below and type in your recipe (or cut and paste it). Thanks, I'm looking forward to having some new ideas to try.

1 comment:

E said...

Okay, I get it. None of you cook with slow cookers. You live in a land of convenience, where you can buy things that are already cooked for you. Poor me. I really could use some recipes. Sigh.