Monday, October 26, 2009

Utter & Complete Takeover

Mimi here. Guess what? Master is packing to go on a trip to America -- leaving this Thursday -- and she's really busy and doesn't know it but I have COMPLETELY TAKEN OVER THIS BLOG!!! So, let's get right down to business....


Here's a photo of me looking gorgeous, the kind of "stare into the distance" look you get from other supermodels.


Master is leaving, and apparently it takes a village to take care of me when she is gone, so this lovely village lady is coming to stay at the house with me while Master is gone ... and she has a whole entourage of people who will step in to fill her shoes if needed. You know the drill: if for any reason Ms. Lu cannot fulfill her duties as Miss Mimi's Caretaker, the first runner-up will get a chance to take over her title and serve out her reign.


Ooooh. I really like Ms. Lu. She's really, really nice. I think she used to be a masseuse or something. It kinda seems that way.

Wow, I'm so relaxed, I just fell asleep right there in the middle of the floor. My leg joints are very flexible, don't you think?

Oh! I think I hear Master coming. I better run for now. Don't know if I will get another chance to post a blog before Master leaves Thursday with her computer, but if not, I'll try to write again in January when she gets back. I'm gonna miss chatting at ya! Please pray for us during our separation. Master does badly with her separation anxiety, ya know what I mean?

Love and Lickety Kisses,

Meems

No comments: