Monday, October 26, 2009

Mimi Gets a Job!

Hey, Mimi here. Guess what? I got a job! I'm a satellite technician apprentice. Am I cool or WHAT?!!! Here's a look at my work day:


While the satellite boss tries to figure out what's what (and let me tell you, that took a long time), I decided to sniff his shoes and see where he'd been that day. He seemed to like it.

Here I am just listening to orders from the boss. I'm pretty sure I'm being a BIG HELP.

Uh, what tool did you say you wanted boss? You want some wire? How 'bout a thingymabob? 'Cause I see lots of them in here.

All in all, I don't like working. In fact, I found out that "apprentices" were not in charge, so of course I couldn't stand for that. If I can't be in charge, I quit. So that's exactly what I did, I quit. Back to my easy life as a regular dog now.


No comments: