Monday, May 19, 2014

TV

My TV options are limited. But I know your choices are limited too. You may have hundreds of channels, but sometimes nothing good is on when you sit down to watch.

Currently, it is a tie for my favorite show (all reruns):

  • Sell This House - Extreme Edition
  • NCIS

I also watch American Idol. I keep thinking I'll stop watching that show, but it hooks me in every time.

CNN International is my main news source, although I get to see NBC news with Brian Williams, and BBC. CNN is on most of the time, even for background noise. I had to turn it off more in recent months because the news was just too depressing (missing airplane, ferry disaster, all affecting East Asians more than any other group).

Sometimes if I am going to be gone all day, I leave the TV on with the sound low so Mimi will have some "company."

But right now, the TV is off. I have no way to know this for sure, but I think I love silence more than most people.

No comments: