Monday, November 07, 2011

A stroll in a Chinese garden

I took some time to visit a garden last week. This man posed for me. I like his green shoe laces, his cap and the fact that it looks like he is wearing pink flowers on his hat (they are actually in the background).
Reading a newspaper, listening to the melodies of the chirping birds.
Twisted branches add to the ancient feeling of the traditional garden.
Rocks, water, flowers, greenery and traditional structures are all elements of a traditional Chinese garden.
The garden is just beautiful. I could sit there for hours (if my schedule allowed, and it does not).
I guess she doesn't need to fill this up with water very often. It's huge!
Young and old alike find solitude and peace in the beautiful gardens, enjoying the elements that God has created.

No comments: