Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Way I See Things

This (above) is the view out my small kitchen balcony. I am looking towards the east.

The photos above and below are taken from out of my larger balcony off my living room. The balcony faces south.

The people in the above photo are elderly folks doing their daily exercises, some with fake swords. Although this was not taken in the morning, exercisers meet every day at 6 a.m., unless it is raining. I enjoy their chatter and noises, although I am always still in bed when I hear them.

If you notice, the main road is wet. It was not raining, but water trucks run up and down this street all day and all night long, presumably to hold down the dust. It must work, because I don't ever see any dust on the road. I sure do hear a lot of cars sloshing down the road on non-rainy days though.

(Bad photos, I know. Better than nothing though, right?)

No comments: