Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Turn


Hey, Mimi here. It's been several months since I last got a chance to write ... Master hogs the computer ... so I wanted to catch up and say hi to everyone. Do you like my picture? I'm pretty, huh? In the summer I open my mouth a lot to let sweat drip out. Most people think I am smiling when I do this. I am happy almost all the time though, so it's okay if you think I am smiling. The only time I am not happy is when I want a pastrami or bacon sandwich and I get Pedigree dry dog food instead. Then I whine.

(Note from Master: Mimi is not going to be happy on Saturday when I go on a trip for five days and she has new dog sitters to train. Poor doggy is pretty faithful to her master, and so please feel sorry for her if you can. Let me turn this back over to Mimi now....)

Not much is new in Bamboo Forest. There are lots of cats in the neighborhood who are not smart enough to run away when they see me. They just freeze and hiss violently if I get too close. Master won't let me eat them though, as surely I would like to do. Master spends a lot of money on dog food, but if she would just let me catch a cat, I could help save money. I don't understand. People are weird.

The gardeners finally mowed the grass yesterday. Do you have any idea how difficult my life is when the grass is taller than I am? This is only the second time in 2009 that they cut the grass. I'm just glad that I am taller than the grass again.

Well, I don't have much to say and my paws hurt from typing, so I'll close for now. Write sometime. Master and I like to get your e-mails. Love and kisses, Mimi

No comments: