Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Madre's Knee and a House

My mom is having knee surgery again this Friday. She had knee replacement surgery last September. Sometime in early spring she was at a mobile health clinic and fell off the stairs, landing pretty hard on the ground. She had bruises and was pretty banged up all over. Her knee from the replacement surgery had lots of trouble, so they have to go back in and fix something (I forget, tendons or ligaments or something). Anyway, surgery is surgery, so please pray that hers goes completely well, and pray for a quick rehabilitation.

While my family is on your mind, please pray my brother James can sell his house in Montana so he can move to Texas. You know, trying to sell a house to recoup the price you paid yourself in the current housing market is quite a challenge, but our God is God of the economy too. We need a quick miracle in this circumstance. Thanks.

No comments: