Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Summer in Bamboo Forest

Here are some photos taken in Bamboo Forest. Note the first two are taken in a...uh...bamboo forest!

Bamboo Forest is a lovely place to live.  Though I live in the city, this natural beauty is also found within the city. (Sorry, but have you ever tried to type while a dog had your typing hands under attack?  I digress.)

If you look closely, this house is not really built along a street (that is not pavement at the bottom of the photo).  It is built along a canal.  It is like Venice, only different.  :-)

I was riding a boat along this canal when I took these pictures.  Boats, canals, bamboo, waterfalls, this place is a calm and endearing.  I hope "progress" doesn't ruin the charm of the place.

These four small size photos took 54:50 to upload.  That's why I don't post things more often.

No comments: