Friday, January 16, 2009

Turning the Pages of Time

Mimi turned a year older today. I went out and bought her a doggy backpack that she can wear on walks, a new dress (that is a wee bit too tight), and some snacks. She is four. I don't really know Mimi's birthdate, but when I got her on March 3, 2005, the lady told me she was six weeks' old, so I chose this as her birthdate.

I also turned that same "page" today. I also bought a backpack for myself this week (I tried to live without one for a few years, but it just makes sense in this setting to have one). I won't buy a dress, because Mimi and I have the same problem with clothes bought here. I may go out for snacks later though. I'm in the mood for ice cream. How old am I? Like Mimi, I am four -- with another numeral at the back of it to form a two-digit number (lest you think my age is a three-digit number like Methusaleh's).

I'm in the 8th day of a major crick in my neck that makes it hard to move. So if I don't update this blog much in the next week or so, it may be due to the pain in the neck when leaning over the computer. Or it may be because I am going to the beach in Thailand 11 days from now. I'll try to update it though. :-)

No comments: