Saturday, January 03, 2009

I Finally Caught On

When I lived in Bedrock, I didn't get out much in winter. It was really way too cold. I would invite Chinese people over to my house a lot instead. They never complained about going out in the cold. Now I'm in Bamboo Forest, and it is really frigid here too. But I don't know enough people yet to invite folks over to my house, so I have a need to get out of the house more--I'm feeling the cold a lot more than I ever did before.

So, finally, thirteen years after arriving here, I finally realized that everyone, yes EVERYONE (but me) has a down jacket. They are relative cheap here. Yesterday I went down and bought one. Now I know why they never complained about being cold. Man! Why didn't I think of this a long time ago?! Never mind that I look like the abominable snowman when I wear it, I am finally warm!

No comments: