Friday, January 09, 2009

The Center of the Universe

Hi, Mimi here, just checking in to say hey. Mean Master won't let me have my own blog, so I have to borrow hers. Not much going on in Bamboo Forest these days. It's kinda cold and Master makes me wear clothes outside when it is below freezing. I really hate wearing clothes. But if I gotta wear them, I prefer the denim dress and the pink suede suit. The green striped polo shirt's not too bad either. But enough about clothes, let's talk about food. Master puts out dog food for me to eat sometimes, as if I would actually eat that stuff. Who does she think I am? I like cheese, chicken, eggs, and Eagle Brand. And cats. Mean Master never lets me catch them though. If she would just let go of the leash sometimes, I could catch 'em easy. 'Cept I hate when they climb trees. That is so unfair. MM (Mean Master) also won't let me bite the guy who delivers the bottled water. Man! I can't have any fun. When Master leaves the house, she leaves the TV on for me to watch. I don't get it. There's some guy named Wolf Blitzer, but he doesn't look like any wolf I've ever seen before, and I ought to know since I descended from them. He's just a wannabe. And face it, who wouldn't wannabe like me!?! Master just told me I ought to be more modest. I don't even know what that word means. I hate it when she uses big words. Well, I better go for now. I feel a nap coming on. I'll write again another time when I take over the computer. Love and licks, Mimi

No comments: