Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Problem

I have a work computer and a personal computer. The work computer crashed last month and I can't even turn it on. I've been using my personal computer for work, but it freezes up every 20-30 minutes or the keyboard goes berserk and I can't type on it.

Then I happen to live in a country that is a wee bit paranoid and thinks they need to block access to the Internet. I guess they think blogs are dangerous and will incite unrest. Some days are better than others when it comes to getting the internet to work.

As you can imagine, updating this blog has been nearly impossible as of late.

I expect to get a new work computer in about three weeks.

Not sure what I can do about my personal computer. I've had it since early 2009, and I had some parts of it replaced two years ago, and I think it is dying a slow, ugly death. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get a new one eventually. It's hard to believe both computers I can use both died on me at the same time.

Please do not think I've forgotten about updating this blog though! I really want to. 

No comments: