Monday, May 02, 2016

Back in the Middle Kingdom

For the past one year, seven months and five days, I was sick and back in Texas. I had trouble keeping up with this blog because (1) I wasn't doing anything of interest, just lying on the sofa watching TV, and (2) I was too sick to keep it up.

But now I'm somewhat better. I am happy to report that on April 16, 2016, I arrived back in the Middle Kingdom. I am going to start posting to this blog on a regular basis once again.

I considered starting a fresh new blog, to go along with my fresh new lease on life, but decided against it. I like having everything representing my history in one spot. This blog chronicles the last ten years of my life!

For newcomers to this blog: The blog records my daily life activities, and does not discuss my work. I have poor internet most of the time, and I often post "on the fly," so don't expect any deep discussions or philosophical insights on this blog. I started the blog to let my parents see what my life is like, but then decided to let others in on it too. Welcome!

No comments: