Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My crazy little lamb

Above: Mimi practices early for this year's Christmas pageant.

I've got a new bruise on my arm, courtesy of above doggy, Miss Personality herself. She was so excited to be going outside for a walk that she gave me a double high-five body slam. Unfortunately, it came at a time when one of my feet was off the ground, so I ended up falling over onto my dining room table. Fun times.

The usual recipient of the double high-five is the elevator. Mimi gets on the elevator, then does her victory dance. She jumps as high as she can to double high-five the back and sides of the elevator (three different jumps). I have forbidden her to jump at the door itself, lest it open unexpectedly. She's a little thing, thank goodness, or else I might fear damage to the elevator's function!

Well, she's a happy little mutt. She's 8-years-old with the exuberance of a puppy.

No comments: