Thursday, August 09, 2012

A mad loop and a to-do list


I'm back. My parents and I made a mad loop around Texas at the end of July, visiting places near Uvalde, Fort Davis, Pecos and Midland before heading back to the east on I-20. My dad did all the driving on the 8-day trip.

We saw lots and lots of friends from our past lives out west, and it was a great blessing to see so many!

Now, I'm busy taking care of matters like visiting the doctor, getting my eyes checked, getting my teeth cleaned, transferring bank accounts, updating other financial matters, breaking in new electronic equipment, visiting family and friends, buying clothes that fit, setting up insurance, getting a new passport, and all sorts of things. My to-do list is really long and I've hardly had a chance to catch my breath.

Did I mention that I work full-time while I am in the USA too? Yeah, lucky me. This is not vacation. Wish it was.

More soon!

No comments: