Friday, April 13, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe




I don't know if you caught it at the time or not, but back in October, MH posted a comment to my blog giving a recipe for peanut butter cookies that require only 3 ingredients. I tried them out, and they are yummy! Like she says, they are crumbly, so make them and eat them before you clean the kitchen floor. :-) Furthermore, they have no flour in them, which I like since I get heartburn from eating things with flour in them (probably I have gluten-intolerance). This recipe is so easy you can probably memorize it. 

Personally I tend to bake with half the amount of sugar that recipes call for, as I have acquired the Asian preference for sweets that are less sweet. You may want to experiment with this.

Thanks MH!

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

1 cup peanut butter 
1 cup sugar 
1 egg 

Mix together, roll into 1 inch balls, roll in sugar (if desired), flatten slightly. 

Bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes, until turning brown and edges are cracking. 

They make a very crumbly cookie, but are delicious! And even better if you can get a hold of some hershey's kisses to put in the middle after baking.

No comments: