Sunday, September 18, 2011

Have passport, will travel

I am in Hong Kong for about a week. My visa has to be renewed, and I had to come here to get it done. I turned over my passport two hours after I arrived in town, and now all I have to do is sit around for a week for it to come back to me. I took a few days to roam around Hong Kong, but it is not really vacation (I have a lot of work to do that I can do on my computer). I used to live here, so I have visited old friends, done some sightseeing, and such as that. 


Since May, I have traveled in five different countries. Twenty-somethings think that's fun. I'm not in my 20's, so, you know, I find it half exhausting and half fun. :-) Hong Kong is definitely the best place in the world to have to wait around for a week though!

No comments: