Wednesday, March 09, 2011

This is my Mom
My mother's birthday was December 22nd. I was traveling by air that day, which means I wasn't feeling well, which means I didn't get up a post that day to say Happy Birthday to her. {I did call her though.} Anyway, in lieu of a birthday post, I'll put up this post of her in honor of International Women's Day. I'm just one day late.

Isn't she pretty?! :-) Let's just hope she's not too annoyed that I put these pictures up without asking her first!!!

This is a photo of my mom when she was even younger. She is pictured with her two younger sisters. Another sister, Joyce, was eight years older and not pictured here.

I don't have many other old family photos, so if any family members or even old friends are reading this and have some old photos, please scan some and send them to me. Alternately, you could put them up on a Flickr account and I can get them from there.

This past week I was cleaning my office. I shredded papers, threw out old files, and scanned lots of things...including these photos. It's still cold outside, so it's a good time to catch up on indoor activities.

No comments: