Saturday, January 22, 2011

‘Snow More

Here’s one last look – ground level this time – of the snow in Bamboo Forest. The snow got a lot heavier after the last photos I took.

The skies are clear today, and it is annoying/dangerous to be out today. Big clods of snow are falling from all the trees, giving wet slaps to those unfortunate enough to be walking underneath.


Traffic stopped at a traffic light near where I live.

I live in this building. My place is behind the big tree in the middle.

The little girl in the purple coat, about 11 or 12 years old, is attacking her grandma with a snowball. Within seconds her grandma pays her back with that big ball of snow in her own hands. The little girl in the middle just watches the volleys go back and forth.

This is the bike lane that is separate from the main road. That's a sidewalk on the left side, covered with snow.

Here's the frozen pond in the park downstairs from where I live. That's probably all the snow we'll have this year. I can't believe we've had as much as we did!

No comments: