Monday, January 24, 2011

My Living Room

Here's a picture of the left side of my living room. The hutch stores dishes (because there is no room for them in the small kitchen). Then there is a folding Chinese stool next to a ceramic Chinese blue and white stool. Then a plant, TV, lamp, and an upright air-conditioner that serves as a heater in winter. Then there is glass along the entire south wall of the living room, with a sliding door that opens onto the balcony. The balcony has glass railings, and this allows in even more light.

Then we swing over to the right side of the living room. I like this place because it is really bright, which I need. This city can get gloomy during the long rainy season. I like the off-white tile floors because Mimi's hairs blend in. The last apartment had nice wood floors, but they were harder to clean. I prefer tile.

Just thought I'd give you a little tour. Someday when I clean the rest of the house I'll let you see it too. :-)

No comments: