Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trading Longjohns for Sunscreen

Spring is just around the corner!

For years I've told people that of all the places in the world I did NOT care to visit, India was at the top of the list. So, go figure, I'm leaving on a trip to India today. It is work-related. I'll be in Thailand a few days too.

It's still cold where I am now, but it will be in the high 90's in India.

This trip came up fairly recently, and I haven't had time to research much. I hope I packed the right kind of clothes. I have no idea what to expect in India. I think English is more widely spoken, and I think it is not safe to be out after dark. I heard I have to wear a head scarf at least on one day. I wish the Lonely Planet guide for India wasn't a whopping $30, 'cause I could use some help. Alas, it's too late, I'm leaving here in 3 hours.

No comments: