Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Shallow Thoughts on a Rainy Day

Must be rainy season. Because it sure rains a lot.

I like it when it rains. My neighbors hardly ever come pound on my door and tell me my air-conditioner is leaking onto their balconies when it is raining outside.

I get really tired during this dark, cold, rainy time of year and want to sleep a lot. I heard that exercise is good for maintaining a high level of energy. But I just exercised, and now I’m way more tired. I give up, I'm heading to bed.

Oh, and in case you are bothered by the fact that I use an air-conditioner when it is 46 degrees Fahrenheit outside, you might want to know that in this part of the world they make air-conditioners that blow hot air and can thus be considered heaters. Who would have guessed?!??


No comments: