Saturday, January 16, 2010

Running Out of Time

Uh-oh. I only have four full days left before I leave the country to return to Asia, and one of them is going to be spent traveling from the USA east coast back to Texas. Yikes! What happened to the time?

Please remember me as I run to buy a few last things, figure out where in the WORLD I think they will fit in my already full luggage, say good-byes (the hard part), get some sleep, do banking, walk my parents' dogs one last time (not that the white one even likes me very much, but I still kind of like her anyway), mail off some paperwork after I do the paperwork, reconfirm flights, etc.

And, though I know it is not your fault Mr. late Martin Luther King, Jr., your birthday, which is now a banking holiday, did not fall on a very helpful day. How I am I supposed to go to the bank when it is closed?

And, despite the way things sound, it is not all about me. My mom has a doctor's appointment Tuesday morning (I leave Wednesday morning) -- I pray that all the news is good.

No comments: