Monday, June 11, 2007

Update

Hi! I think I would write on this blog more often if I didn't have to re-set my password every time I used it. I don't forget my password, but the blog program can't seem to remember it. Anyway, since I last wrote on this blog, I got my dog back! She had a hard, long trip in the dark underbelly of an airplane (24 hours with no pit stop) followed by a 7-day prison stay in quarantine in Shanghai. I think she got overheated and not given enough to drink in quarantine, because she was very dehydrated when I got her back. Otherwise, I think she was probably treated well. I was able to bring her from Shanghai in a car for an 8-hour ride. The poor doggy has been through the wringer! She quickly adjusted back to her life here...you would think she had never left. She seems a lot more tired (getting old maybe?) and sleeps a lot. She doesn't steal my shoes as often. She is starting to remind me of that dog on the Beverly Hillbillies that sleeps on the doorstep all day long. I never thought I'd live to see the day when my hyperactive dog slowed down. I'm just glad to have her back.

No comments: