Thursday, October 05, 2006

Why a New Site?

At one point in time, I had my own website. It was really hard to put photos on it, and the internet would always cut off before I had a chance to save any changes. It was more or less a waste of time, so I gave up on it. Now this website allows me to have my own page, and it is extremely easy to add stories and photos in a minimal amount of time. So I hope I can keep those who are interested more up-to-date on things in my life. My goal is to have at least one new posting per week. I have disabled the "comment" section so that if you try to submit a comment to this site, it will be blocked. So if you want to pass along a message, you'd probably better just e-mail me. The website is intended for friends' viewing only, not random strangers. Thanks!

No comments: