Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Visitors from Tasmania

When I moved to Tasmania in 1987, so did another Texan, Sandy Hatch. She got married a year later to Warren Graetz and she has lived in Tasmania ever since. We were both back in Texas at the same time, so she came to Houston and stayed with me a week while I was undergoing radiation treatment. She was a great encouragement and help. 
One weekend, Sandy and I traveled to Whitehouse to visit my family. 

The top photo of Sandy and Warren was taken at MD Anderson, on the skybridge. The other was taken while having dinner with the family of my brother James. (Interestingly, Sandy and James traveled together on the same Continental Singers summer tour in the 80s). 

So glad I was able to visit this dear friend, who has already returned to Australia.

No comments: