Wednesday, September 24, 2014

In Houston

Sorry for the blog absence. As I have mentioned before, I am having a health crisis, and I am in Houston now to visit MD Anderson Cancer Center.

Because I don't want this blog to be tainted by the ugly details of cancer, I am not putting the fine details of my health information on here. But if you want to read about my health details so you can better know how to pray for me, I invite you to refer to offtheb10path.wordpress.com.

Please pray for me tomorrow morning as I go for a new biopsy that should settle my diagnosis once and for all. I won't know the results for a full week after the biopsy is done. Thank you for your intercession before God on my behalf. I believe He will hear and act according to your requests placed before Him.

No comments: