Friday, March 06, 2009

Shanghai

Shanghai is such a beautiful, civilized, interesting city. Here are a few shots of lunch at a restaurant yesterday.  I was going to add more, but my internet is too slow today.




Photography Class

Did I tell you I am taking a photography class?  I travel to Shanghai once every week to do this. The class is in English and is for expats (foreigners like me).  There are 13 women and 1 man in my class.  They are from Brazil, Argentina, Sweden, Australia, England, Korea, Malaysia and who knows where else.  It's kind of fun.  

The young gal on the right is the teacher.  She's professional, friendly, and entertaining.  Here she is explaining some photographic technique.  (We have a man teacher who comes sometimes too.  They do team teaching and switch off as needed.)

Here's a Korean classmate, Su.  



No comments: