Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Autumn in Bamboo Forest





Autumn in Bamboo Forest is really pretty. In Bedrock we had dry autumns, and the leaves just died and fell off the trees. Here in Bamboo Forest it has been a very wet autumn, and so the changing colors have been really pretty to view. I didn't get many good photos, but I'll put up some photos of BF since I arrived.

I'm getting more visitors in Bamboo Forest than I ever did before. I already had one friend spend two nights here, and a married couple is coming to visit next week. A friend passed through town in October and I caught up with him for coffee. Bamboo Forest is a tourist town, and near a big city, so it is not nearly as isolated as Bedrock was. (I'm not slamming Bedrock...I love that place too...I'm just enjoying different things in life now.)

It is Thanksgiving Eve. I just made a pie. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: